Monday, September 29, 2008

September 29th, 2008

okay, the first post to my new blog. I'm such a blog-slacker, so we'll see how long this actually lasts.

Anyways, today has sucked. And it's not even noon yet.

Kimberly's home from school. She's having an allergic reaction to her antibiotics from her ear infection. So she's covered in hives. And she can't stop scratching them. Just great. So now she's on a NEW medication for the hives. A steroid. So...lets hope she doesn't have a reaction to that...

I finally got Trevor down for a nap...and of course what happens? Yup, Hailey woke him up! So much for my 'quiet' time. Ugh. She's such a troublemaker sometimes. Annoys the heck out of me. There are some days that I just want to lock her up and throw away the key. Anyways, I'm sure you'll understand more as I post more about Hailey's antics. She truly is a 'wild child'.

So...my list for today is:
* dishes
* mop (was going to do that during Trev's nap, but now I have to find another time)
* put MY laundry away
* straighten up the living room
* finish sorting/cleaning up my embellishments (Trev dumped out my ENTIRE embellishment box)
* grocery store
* figure out dinner (I defrosted a london broil...so I need to figure out what else to make with it)
* plan my menu for the week

We'll see how much I get done.

No comments: