Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Accountability

I TRY to budget myself to $20 a payday for Scrapbook items. I try really hard to follow it too. But lately...I've fallen off the wagon. I keep buying and buying, but I'm not scrapping at all (well, besides me DT stuff).

Since today is payday, I'm going to try REAL hard not to buy anything SBR. I have about $5 in my paypal account right now...and I do have a few SBR things for sale on a sale board. IF those sell, maybe I'll buy something new.

I feel guilty I guess. I have plenty of stuff...but just don't use it. At all. I even broke down and bought the KOTM baby kit. Did I need it? Probably not. I have PLENTY of baby scrapbook supplies already. 2 files FULL. I really didn't need the kit at all. But...it's just so darn CUTE! And...most likely I'll end up selling 1/2 the kit anyways, I don't need the folders and some things since I scrap 8.25x11. So I'll get SOME of my money back on it... I can't wait for it to get here though!!! I'm excited.

So anyways, I'm going to keep myself accountable. Only $20 for the next 2 weeks. I think I can do it!! :)

2 comments:

mamichelle said...

You can do it!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email to the craiglist post about the cookie cutters, I want them all.
Linda_Rolison@yahoo.com

P.S. Your little guy is ADORABLe in that halloween outfit. And your layouts are too cute.