Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy, happy mail day!!

Today I got lots of fun stuff in the mail!!

First off, I got my Imaginisce order!!!! I LOVE THEM!




And then I got a fun package of 'stuff' that I ordered from a lady over at SBA!!

And for those of you that are going to say...'why stamps, you don't stamp'...because I plan on using them for something else -- lol!

Anyways, I just had to share!! I was way excited. Oh...and last week I got this package:

MORE of my very fav Alphabets!!!! I'm addicted to them. And the lady was selling them for only $1.50/each!!

I've kinda been on a spending spree lately. I need to scrap to make up for it!

4 comments:

Bibi said...

Oh you lucky girl!! I love happy mail days! Enjoy your stuff!!

Michelle said...

Love happy mail days they ROCK!enjoy and have fun playing!
thanks for the comments on my blog can you send me your address so i can send you out the crochet snowflakes to you :)

jamie said...

we now expect to see great things created with all your fun new loot.
don't ya just love happy mail?

Jennifer said...

love great mail days!