Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 8th, 2008

FINALLY, a normal day! Pete stayed home from work sick the last 2 days. So...I had an extra person to take care of and didn't get a whole lot done.

But, today's a new day!! Yea!!

Today, I'd like to get the following done:
* mop the kitchen floor
* put away the girls' clothes
* purge Trev's toys/list on CL/Goodwill
* a load of laundry
* vacuum
* shower

That's it, I guess. I already cleaned the kitchen completely (except for mopping) yesterday. The house is pretty picked up except for whatever the kids have pulled out this morning.

Dinner is already planned. Steak with corn on the cob and baked potatoes. Yum. I bought an indoor grill over the summer, so I can't wait to try it out. We love grilled food lots, but since we live in the Pacific NW...well, lets just say it rains a lot in the fall/winter/spring! lol!

The kids have a picture appt on Friday. And of course -- Trevor managed to scratch himself right by his eye. Figures. I'm taking them to Portrait Innovations -- I just love that place. I haven't had ALL of their pictures taken since March, so it's time again. I just hope the cooperate.

Time to get Kimberly ready for school!

No comments: