Friday, October 17, 2008

Okay, so I caved.

I sold a punch on eBay earlier this morning (a picket fence border punch) for $18. Yea! I'm happy to get rid of it. I don't know why I buy things that I NEVER use (at least I only paid $11 for the punch to begin with though!), but I do.

So, that gave me about $15 after fees and such. I figure I could add that on to my budget for this pay period. So, as of this morning I had $35 in my scrap fund. Except...I bought a tote from someone at Scrapper Talk. Eeek. BUT, it was only $10 INCLUDING the shipping! And I've been wanting it for MONTHS. I'm hoping to use it for 'on the go' scrappin' for when we go out for day trips. :) And...it's CUTE!

Don't you think it's cute? I can't wait to get it now :)

So...I now have $25 in my scrap fund. I'm trying to keep accountable!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That's completely adorable!!!! Lucky find!

Shannon (siberianhuskylady)