Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Top 8 of 2008

So...here are my top 8 layouts that I did this year. I didn't actually scrap much this year, so it was hard to pick out 8 favs. I hope I get to scrap more next year!

I absolutely love this photo, and the ruffled ribbon is too cute. I also LOVE the heart paper. :)

This is probably my #1 fav this year. I love the patterned paper and held on to it for too long before I used it. Also the letter stickers are SUPER old, but they look great on this layout!

I think the reason I love this layout so much is because I love the picture! Nothing too special on it, but I did use up some stash of blue items on it :)


I love scrapping Halloween, and this was the last Halloween layout that I did this year. The letters for 'Halloween' are actually iron ons that are glittered. I just love how they look IRL. These are about all the pics that I got of ToT this year, the kids were so excited about Halloween that they didn't want to take any pics -- they wanted to get all the candy!

I've had this photo of Hailey just sitting around for quite awhile now, and when I got these papers I knew they would look good with her picture. It's hard to believe that she is the same age in this photo that Trev is NOW.

This picture is very special to me. I took it at the check in to the hospital before Trev had surgery earlier this year. The surgery has fixed his breathing problems so much and I'm grateful that we went through and did it. It was a hard decision to make for us, but we feel that now it was the best choice.

These pics are just so fun. I know it's hard to see them here (I think you can click on the image to make it bigger), but I love the cake mess! :)
Okay, last one. Just a cute 'challenge' layout that I did. Used up some old stash on it. You know, I think I scrapped Trev about 75% of the time this year. I've been enjoying using boy colors after only having to do girl layouts for the last 5 years prior!

So...there ya go! My top 8 layouts for this year. I hope you all share yours too!

5 comments:

Carla said...

Jennifer, they are all adorable!!! I need to create a blog to post this kind of stuff, maybe this next year! Hope you all have a wonderful new year!!!

katrina said...

great choices, jennifer! your kids are just too cute!

Lisa said...

Such a great idea! Love the layouts!

Mary Jo said...

Some really great layouts, Jennifer! Love the halloween one especially :0)

Cath said...

I like your choices. My fave is the grumpy boy one. I hope you manage to scrap more this year.