Friday, January 9, 2009

The little pink bag...

I've been looking for the perfect bag to carry my new laptop in. It did come with one from Dell, but I really, really, really don't like it (at all). I was browsing online and came across this one:


I wasn't sure about the size of it, none of the sites that I found it on had a size listed for it. So...since I found it on sale for a great price ($12.23) I decided to get it and see how I liked it. I figured if it didn't fit I could use it for something else.

Anyways, it just got here and I love, love, love, love it!

Not only is it the PERFECT color (if you go a few posts down you can see my new *PINK* laptop) but everything fits great it in (my computer, my wallet, my sunglasses, and my camera goes in the empty spot (since I was using the camera to take the picture it's obviously not there).

Anyways, I totally recommend this bag! Even for just it's 'normal' use (it's a Tote-ally Cool 3 Handbag) it's wonderful! It comes in blue too!

5 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I love that bag! What a great idea for the "other" use and it fits perfectly. Gotta love the price tag on it to-my kind of shopping!

Thanks for stopping at my blog!

Your layouts are really cute. I seen the one's you picked for your top 8.

Julie said...

That is awesome Jennifer!!

Tammy Townsend said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...

Just wanted to say that I'm lovin' the bag....and love your layouts too!!

Kristii said...

I am loving this bag and your little pink computer totally rocks!

Dalayney's Doodles said...

Cute bag! The ribbon you asked about on my blog. I got it at Hobby Lobby and they only have it during their christmas season w/the christmas ribbon. It comes in Hot pink and Lime green. dalayney~