Saturday, February 7, 2009

2Peas Online Crop

so I participated in the online crop last night! it was a blast!! There were 4 challenges (1 an hour, the crop was 4 hours long), so ended up doing 2 of the challenges (I missed the first hour of the crop due to it being dinner time!).

The first challenge was to use 25 of something on your layout. I used 25 epoxy hearts:

I just LOVE that picture of Trevor!!

The next challenge was to scraplift your last layout. lol. Easy!

I love both of my layouts!!! :) I had so much fun too. And I won a prize for my not so Scary Monster layout!!!

1 comment:

stamprgrl said...

jennifer,
they are both great...wow!!! I need to scraplift those LOs too... just adorable!!!

How old is he now? wow, it just seems like yesterday that you were posting at WTers that you were preggo!

-- dalis