Sunday, February 8, 2009

FINALLY starting on Trev's Baby Album using the CK KOTM kit!

Whew. I've only had this thing for several months now! lol! I've done the first 2 layouts now for it and I'm loving it! So easy to use! I need to get a new ink cartridge for my photo printer and maybe I'll get some more pages done later for it too. Maybe. I don't know if I'm going to the store today or now.

Anyways, here's the layouts I've done so far:

The opening page for the album. In the pocket is his stats and the bracelets :)

Here's the first spread, the expecting you one. I only had ONE picture of me pregnant, so I thought I'd add my ultrasound photos here too.

Here are those to pages up close:

So...there ya have it. Can you believe all that journaling? Ugh. I hate my writing. lol. But since this album is FULL of journaling prompts...oh well. I better get used to it!

eta: I got a few more pages done last night. Here they are:

Labor and Delivery. Nothing hugely special here, but I'm glad to get these pics done. I hate how unflattering labor and delivery pictures are, not only are you super tired and exhausted, but the lighting leaves a lot to be desired. lol

Trev's Birth Story. Of course, after I had this all done I noticed a few typos. Ugh!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are fabulous pages! I've got to get to work on my album too!

Carla said...

Jennifer, those pages are just awesome!! so what about the typos, no ones perfect! Can't wait to see more of what you get done on it. I wish I'd had albums like that for my 2 boys, and I am thinking their pages definitely need to be redone if I can get good scans of the pics. Keep up the good work!