Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I went to my LSS for the first time in about 6 months..

maybe it's even been longer then that. I haven't been since they moved. It took me quite a while to even find their new store! It's kinda sad, not too, too long ago I had about 5 LSS, now we have one, and in my opinion it pretty much sucks. They are majorly into 7gypsies and that kind of stuff, and I'm totally *not* into that kinda stuff. We just don't mesh well. lol. But, I was dying to get out and just 'look'. And I did. All I bought was this:

yeah, that was it. But that's okay, I have enough stuff already. lol :)

1 comment:

Kristii said...

Very pretty papers!! I just love pink!! Can't wait to see what you do with them!! It is a bummer when LSS's close! It will be interesting to see what happens in this economy!! Stores are closing left and right! Thanks goodness for the internet!