Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shopping Day!!

I SO needed a little bit of time AWAY. With the sick kiddo, and the kids being home, and Pete working all weekend, it was nice to take a few hours to myself :)

I ended up going to Michaels, Craft Warehouse, and Joann's!

First I went to Michaels. Didn't buy ANYTHING. lol. I wanted to check out the new EK punches that they were supposed to have, but they only had the display up with nothing on it. At all.

So, next I went to Craft Warehouse. I scoped out their clearance rack and found the Heidi Grace Baby line from last year that I really wanted but never bought (personally, I think that some of the Heidi Grace stuff is just too overpriced, but it's still oh-so-cute). I picked up 6 sheets of paper (4 of them are luster/flocked/shimmer), a pack of rub-ons, a pack of chipboard (there are 5 sheets of chipboard in the pack!), a set of stickers (cute!), and a pack of Thickers (on clearance too!). LOVE it all!



Cute, huh?

On the clearance rack they had these 2 sheets of Making Memories Animal Crackers line too, and since I love that line and have already used these sheets, I got them too:


All the stuff on that rack was 75% off! What a deal!

They also had the new Making Memories Flower Patch papers, so I got these 3 (they were only $.33 each!):

Can't beat that!

And then I went to Joann's. I had something to return there, so I actually didn't spend anything. lol. I came home with more money then I left with :) But I did get the new Heidi Grace line, Cheerful Bee. So freaking cute. All the stickers were 40% off and I got the paper pack for 50% with my coupon. It's so bright and cheery, perfect for this summers' photos!!

So...that's it! lol! Anyways, I had fun. I really went to Michaels to get the new Chelsea's Place paper and stuff, but I just didn't love it enough. I know, I'm weird. lol!

No comments: