Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thicker Storage!!

I've been having trouble with storing my thickers. I guess the real problem was that my Thicker collection was growing faster then I was using them.

I've tried lots of solutions, different boxes, containers, etc. But, even though they fit for a minute, pretty soon Thickers were piling up on my desk. It's almost like they were multiplying like they were rabbits!!!

Anyways, here's what I came up with today while I was at the store. It cost me a total of $9.75. And I LOVE it!! I'm just so happy to of found a solution that works well right now. And the rod expands, so I can ad more later if I need to!

So as it is right now it is easily fitting the 72 sets of Thickers that I have on it! I can't believe that I have 72 (!!!!) sets!! Geez. I also attached my Bazzill Edges and my Doodlebug Frills on the rod too since then. :)

4 comments:

Angela L. said...

Love your new AC Thicker storage set up!!! and boy do I love looking at ALL those Thickers, lol! Thanks for leaving a "wittle" love on my blog...

Amy Wilges said...

wow, you have TOOO MANY thickers, haha! (yeah, i know that is impossible!) i use this curtain rod deal for my packaged alphas and love it! :)

terri k said...

Looking good! It must be fun to see all those Thickers!

NikkiH said...

I love it! I totally need to do this with mine! I should show you how I have mine now LOL, I am just as hooked to these as you are lol, My last count was at 117 (blush). Thankgoodness I use them lol.