Friday, February 6, 2009

Today's Layout :)

I have 2 more that I'd LOVE to get done today, but I don't know if I'm up to it. I'm pretty tired today, Hailey didn't sleep good last night...so I was up with her for part of the night. Ugh. So tired!
Anyways, here it is:
This is only the 2nd time I've EVER used Basic Grey. It's usually not my thing, but I fell in love with it at the store. I used some of the items I picked up last week at my lss! Feels GREAT to use it up! I plan on using more on my next layout. I just love pink/red/white/black layouts SO MUCH. The cute little heart tree is a Cricut DS file that I got from the Cricut message board. Isn't it adorable?

1 comment:

AbbieTorroll said...

ooo I will have to check out the cricket message board! I have never been there! Your page is BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!