Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trev's Valentine Portraits

Here they are! I finally got the proofs back. These ones are my favs:

He had a *major* attachment issue with the darn arrow. I couldn't get it away from him, so that's why it's in most of the pictures. Also, he's pretty much hit that age where he doesn't want to stand still for pictures. so it was difficult there too. And the photographer wasn't the most patient either...so that didn't help either. Oh well. I still love the pics, even if they aren't perfect!

Oh, and on a side note. I LOVE the third photo the best, but is little belly is hanging out (you can see it if you look close). BUMMER! lol!

1 comment:

stamprgrl said...

omg... jennifer where did you take him? they did an awesome job... I can't believe he is so big now!

-- dalis