Monday, March 23, 2009

I got ALL of this...

for only $11.16 INCLUDING shipping!!

Heidi Grace - Valentine's Day:
- Hearts
- Icons In A Row
- Phrases Clear Stickers

Doodlebug - True Love:
- Cinnamon Hearts Sugar Coated Cardstock
- Love Potion Crushed Velvet Cardstock
- Heart Strings
- Sugar Coated Cardstock Stickers

Pink Paislee - Sweet Cakes:
- Lovey Dovey
- Honey Bunch
- Sweet Cakes - Sweet Nothings
- Cupcake Cutie
- Sweet Cakes
- Sugar Pie Die Cut Paper
- Ribbon Set Sweet Cakes

We R Memory Keepers - Heart Attack:
- Be Mine
- Crush
- Lovey Dovey
- Valentine
- XOXO
- Flutter
- Sweetheart

American Crafts Foam Thickers Lullaby Sunflower

What a deal, huh? I can't wait to get my package -- I got the shipping notice this afternoon!!
oh, btw, I got it all from Rocky Mountain Hobbies! They are having a free shipping special right now, and just about ALL of this was in the clearance section!

1 comment:

Carla said...

WOW!! I'll have to check that out! Always looking for good deals.
yep, March is your month, girl, those kits you won are scrumptious!!