Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I couldn't resist the sale...

2peas had a HUGE sale today and free shipping if you spent $50, so I had to check it out. They had some great stuff, I got a handful of things (including Thickers, of course!), but I am mostly excited about getting these 2 organizing things:I've eyed them at Michael's sooooo many times, but every time I went in they were on sale for 30% off so I couldn't use a coupon. 2peas had the carousel for $24 and the desktop organizer for $16! I'm WAY excited. I can't wait to get them and put them to good use on my desk!

2 comments:

NikkiH said...

You will love the Carousel so much Jennifer, I have had mine since last Christmas and LOVE it so much, I love having everything right at my reach and that I can see. I want another one lol.

Carla said...

What a bargain! I have the carousel and absolutely love it!! It was actually in a damaged shipment at my lss and they sold it for half price! You can't even tell where it was damaged at. The desk organizer looks really cool too, I'll have to check into it, could use something like that on my table....