Tuesday, April 14, 2009

a Typewriter that I got...

Recently I was looking at our little Goodwill and come across this little treasure (still NEW in the box!!!):

I don't have a printer, so all of my journaling has been hand written, but I thought that this would be FUN for a whimsical touch. It works perfectly, has a good ribbon (I don't know what I'm going to do when the ribbon runs out though) and is so cute. It's a kids toy, made in England. I've been having fun with it. I've used it on 2 layouts already, one for Scrapbook Sussies and one for Little Red Scrapbook. :)

the best part was that it was only $4! I'm really loving it! I can't wait to play with it some more now :)

4 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

I'm so jealous! That has to be the coolest thing ever - now I need to start looking online for one. :) Cute!

Kristii said...

What an awesome treasure!!! I need to search for more fun things like that!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Carla said...

That is soooo cute!!! And I love the touch it gave to your journaling! Guess I need to add Goodwill to my list of stops, you just never know what you'll find!!

Lisa Spiegel said...

That is so cool! Great find!