Saturday, June 6, 2009

Firsts...

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Ernie Rios

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Nope

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Watermelon Schnapps. Yuck.

4. What was your FIRST job? Kaiser Hospital in the Lab.

5. What was your FIRST car? Dodge Ram 3/4 ton Pick up

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? no one, I can't find my phone!!! It's been lost for about a week now!

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Trev, as he was trying to kick me out of bed!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs Cummings? or was that Kindergarten? can't remember..

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Into Portland to go to Prom with Pete :)

10. Who was your FIRST best friend? Gosh...I can't even remember my Elementary school best friends name. How sad! My middle school best friend was Mistie Smith.

11. What was your FIRST sport played? lol, none!

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? hmmm...I can't remember. I do remember that it was for a birthday party sometime in Elementary school.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Pete

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I've NEVER been in a wedding!

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Checked my e-mail.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Boyz II Men with TLC opening for them.

17. FIRST tattoo and/or piercing? My parents had my ears pierced when I was a newborn.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Mexico

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? well...I got pulled over when I was 17, does that count? Other then that, nada.

20. When was your FIRST detention? hehehe, I've never had detention

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? California

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Ernie Rios

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Nathan Lindstrom, my first boyfriend after I turned 18.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Gary and Tamara's wedding.

No comments: